weBoost from Wilson Electronics Drive 4G-X is weBoost's strongest 4G vehicle cell sisgnal booster for Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc. along with 2G/3G for all major US carriers. The strongest weBoost mobile to keep you connected in your vehicle. Complete kit with all components.
weBoost Drive 4G-X Mobile 4G
The weBoost Drive 4G-X is a 5-band wireless cell signal booster that handles Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T LTE 4G all at the same time including 2G and 3G for all major U.S. carriers including Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, US Cellular, etc. Stay connected with a strong cell signal while you are on the move and help eliminate dropped calls and missed emails. Keep your 3G and 4G data moving faster and stronger in shadowed or poor signal areas.
NOTE: The weBoost Drive 4G-X is a beefed up version of the weBoost Drive 4G-M
- Easy Installation, no tools required
- FCC Certified to 2014 Specifications
- Boosts voice and 4G, 3G data for all major North American Carriers
- Complete package, includes all necessary components
- U.S. based sales, technical support, and customer service
Mobile 4G Booster - How would I Benefit?
We have experienced dropped calls while driving in remote areas and also in and around town. There are many shadowed areas in populated areas. You don't have to go out into the country to drop calls or lose a data connection. A weBoost Drive 4G-X helps keep your calls connected farther from cell towers allowing you to increase your coverage area and to keep data applications running strong and fast on your cell phone or tablet .
If you are doing business from your vehicle or making critical calls to family, friends, or business associates, you do not want any interrupted service. Critical path calls and data can be assisted with a weBoost Drive 4G-X cell signal booster. Realtors, doctors, field service personnel, along with fire, police and emergency personnel will all appreciate stronger calls and faster data. Don't get caught with a poor cell signal when it really counts.
- Extends cellular range
- Fewer dropped calls
- Stronger cell signal
- Faster 4G and 3G data downloads
- Clearer voice calls
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
The weBoost 4G-X cell signal booster is a 5-band signal booster. Below are the carriers supported:
- 4G - Verizon LTE
- 4G - AT&T LTE
- 4G - T-Mobile LTE
- 3G - Most major North American carriers including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, etc.
Mobile cell signal boosters are designed to be operated inside of a vehicle. The broadcast distance of the interior antenna is usually around 2-3 feet depending upon the strength of the outside signal. In extremely weak signal areas the broadcast distance be less and require to place your cell phone closer to the interior antenna.
weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Kit Contents
- weBoost Drive 4G-X Booster
- weBoost 4 inch exterior Mini-Magnet mount antenna
- weBoost interior low profile broadcast antenna
- Vehicle Power Supply
- Installation Guide
weBoost Drive 4G-X cell signal boosters are easy to install. There are a few things that you need to know. Below are the basics and if you have any questions or need any additional information, our great technical support staff will be glad to help:
- The cell phone booster requires two antennas, one on the roof of the car, the other inside the car. The rooftop antenna communicates with the cell tower and needs to be in a location on your roof free from obstructions. The interior antenna communicates with your cell phone and needs to be in a location near where you will be talking with your cell phone.
- Rooftop Antenna: The exterior rooftop antenna is magnet mount so it will easily attach to any vehicle metal roof. The antenna does not have to be in the middle of the roof, but should be at least 6" to 12" from the edge. The magnet mount antenna has about 10 feet of RG174 coax cable that needs to be run to the location of the booster and connected to outside antenna port.
- Interior Antenna: There are a couple of basic rules for the interior antenna. It needs to be mounted in a location near where you will be using your cell phone. The antenna should be mounted in a vertical position for best performance and it should NOT be mounted on anything metal. A good place for this antenna is on the side of the drivers seat at about shoulder height. We would recommend not to mount the antenna directly to any leather seats. It can leave a gooey residue if it needs to be removed. The best is to slide it up under the seat covering. Experiment with a couple of places before you permanently mount it.
- Cell Signal Booster: The easiest location for the cell signal booster is under one of the front seats, usually the passenger. This location makes it easy to connect both antennas and plug into a power supply. One thing to keep in mind when placing the booster under the front seat is to keep all coax cables clear of seat slides which might cut the cable.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.